About Marcia Vogl
Marcia Vogl has been involved in personal prayer ministry since 1992. She holds a BA, and an MS in music education, and has trained at Elijah House. She has completed a Masters and a Doctorate of Practical Ministry at Wagner Leadership Institute with a specialty in women's ministry, deliverance, and workplace ministries. Besides prayer ministry her career experiences include that of a music teacher for grades K-8, college instructor for teacher credentials candidates, full time mom, and a document supervisor in the mortgage industry. She is an ordained minister in partnership with Hidden With Christ Ministries. Marica has authored two books, The Path Forward and Dancing With God* (Click on book title for more information). Residing in Southern California, Marcia has been married for over 44 years, has 3 adult children, and 2 grandchildren.
My heart is to minister to women in the Church.
There are four categories of women who need ministry but are often overlooked. They compose a very large and important part of the Church and society:
- Single women who have never married
- Divorced women
- Those whose husbands do not share the same spiritual walk as they do
Ministry to them includes:
- Pray for/with them
- Set them free from their past
- Include in fellowship
- Walk beside
- Establish a proper mindset
- Encourage them to walk in the Spirit
- Mentoring: to minister, to pray, to worship, engage in spiritual warfare
Life experiences I can share on how God interacts through all the roles and life of a woman.
- Marriage covenant(49 years), caring for a husband, partnership,
- Career Woman (public school music teacher, mortgage company)
- Manage a household
- Child care and rearing, child bearing, adoption
- Full time mom of three children
- Working mom: earn money for children’s college
- Finances: manage daily budget, investments, giving, planning
- Sickness: care for self and family
- Family events, parents, in-laws, reunions, relatives
- Student: earn college degrees and ministry degrees
- Minister: balance ministry & family,
- Travel internationally for leisure and work.
Offer ministry through:
- Writing books
- Post blogs
- Private sessions: in person, online
- Lead group prayer meetings
- Teach Biblical principles
- Group ministry
- Mentoring groups
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedn, website.
Although my focus is on women, the Biblical principles I teach can apply to men and women, young and old. All are welcomed to learn and partake.
*Dancing With God will be available for purchase December 2020